Senior UX Designer
Mailgun is hiring a senior UX designer to join our frontend development team. The team's mission is to present Mailgun's portfolio features in such a way that is easily digestible by customers. As part of this team, you will be responsible for building a design system plus corresponding UI components.
Mailgun is a high-growth, developer-focused email sending platform designed to attach to customers' applications to provide high-volume email automation. It was a Y-Combinator company acquired by Rackspace in August 2012. In February 2017, Mailgun spun back out as its own business focused on profitable growth. The platform serves customers like Slack, Github, and Uservoice, all of which rely on Mailgun to deliver services for their core business needs.
- We believe in contributing back to the community. Many of the tools and libraries we’ve developed are open source (https://github.com/mailgun)
- We move fast and don’t believe in having unnecessary silos and red tape that keep teams from shipping software. As a designer on the team, you are responsible for not only designing great software, but ensuring our customers have a delightful user experience.
- We have a passion for solving hard problems – our services are responsible for processing billions of messages each month and have to not only scale, but be highly reliable.
- Design new features to improve the capabilities of the Mailgun offering.
- Implement UX design system components
- 5+ years of a relevant work experience
- Experience designing interfaces for RESTful web services
- Experience designing single page applications
- Experience in building UX components utilizing HTML, CSS3, and other relevant frameworks.
- Preferred experience designing for React and Redux applications.